Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sharing a different form of My Art...In Memory...

Here is a little something I do on the side for friends and family that have encountered loss...


                                           Chase R. Keith-My cousin-2011

                                                                     


Christiana Noelle Reese-
A friends daughter who was diagnosed 
with Lymphoma at the age of 19,  
  and lost her battle just 7 months later.
I have participated in the "Turn Facebook Green event 
with her mom, Melinda Robinson for the last 3 years. 
These are the gifts I have given her on
Christie's birthdays through the years..


2011



2012



2013






Donnie and Peggy Stephens- 
My childhood best friends parents
2012




Bucky Stephens
The same 2 best friends brother
2012




Janelle Cameron Bedel
Lost her battle with Mesothelioma June 2013.
I intend to do a memorial for her, 
just haven't had the time yet to get it done.
2013








Rebecca Ann Sedwick-
A victim of bullycide. Rebecca was only 12
when she committed suicide due to bullying 
in September 2013.
Like Janelle, I do plan on a memorial for her as well.

2013

























2 comments:

  1. You have a amazingly great heart, Jere !!!
    my full respect, it is so wonderful ♥

    ReplyDelete