Wednesday, October 30, 2013

NEWS NEWS NEWS

Hi everyone! Happy Halloween! I will be dropping in tomorrow to leave you a new freebie for Halloween, but, today, it is all about current events and NEWS. I have so much to share with you today!

The first thing I would like to share is that a sweet friend of mine has started making matching kits for my tubes. Jill released her first kit this morning! She has made Sweet & Sassy to match Sweet Cakes . This is an absolutely adorable kit and I guarantee that your sweet cakes tags would wear this kit well <3 I am super excited to be working with Jill!








The second bit of news I would like to share with you is that I am officially a "RAW" girl. Noooooo, not the strip club, lol, but RenderArtWorld. I signed with them last night. I am super excited to be a part of their awesome design team. Thank you Erica for this opportunity! You can see all RenderArtWorld has to offer HERE.



Finally, I have finally made an "Official" CT team. I have 2 so far, and waiting to hear from the third. I thank the members so much for accepting my offer and using their amazing talent to tag for me. I am super excited to have you on board. Thank you and I appreciate you<3 I will be adding tags throughout the day today and updating the blog with tag showcases. Have a good day everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment