Thursday, October 10, 2013

A lil good news

Good Morning Lovelies! It has been awhile and a lot has happened so I wanted to come here and drop you a few lines and share some news with you. A week or so ago, I signed with BerryApplicious. I am beyond thrilled! So happy to have met Jill Watkins and the other girls over there. I feel very welcome and at home <3 .
As far as this blog goes, it will be staying, and I guarantee you the  "Freebie of the month"  on the 15th of every month, at least for the time being. The tubes I have uploaded here are still FTU and will remain so. 
I hope to be able to post more and be here a little more often. My time is so limited lately. Between school and building my collection at the store, I feel like I am lucky to have the time to shower and eat everyday, lol.  
So anyway, have a good weekend, and I'll be seeing you soon <3




No comments:

Post a Comment