Thursday, September 26, 2013

Kiss This

My apologies to everyone....this month has been full of deadlines for me. Deadlines that I fell through on and disappointments. I am so far behind it will likely take me months to catch up...But, here is a tube for you. This idea for this tube came about well over a month ago when a good friend of mine was going through the drama we all come across while doing our psp thing.  My tube was made, and post work production was underway when she posted a template. I swear she reads my mind sometimes...Here is the template by Cakes. I absolutely hate when my really good friends get punked around in this art. Pisses me off to the point where I want to quit. Anyway, this is the reflection of this newbie "Kiss This" Free to use with my standard TOU. Enjoy!




                                   Download "Kiss This"









1 comment:

  1. Wooooow she is so cool, I love it !!!
    ♥ thank you so much for your AMAZING GREAT job !!!

    ReplyDelete