Friday, July 26, 2013

The Misfit twins tag showcase

Another GREAT animation by Caro@Littlebat-caro-design.
Amazing as always, Caro!! Thank you so much! 




These amazing animated beauties came from my dear friend Caro@littlebat-caro-design.blogspot.com/.
These are great, Caro! You are amazing! Thank you so much for lifting my spirits and motivating me! I absolutely LOVE these! Thank you so much! <3











Antonia@Tags By Antonia created this very pretty tag using My Purity of the misfit twins tube. Good job Antonia! Keep 'em coming, your tags and comments keep me inspired and motivated. Thank you so much, Antonia <3





1 comment:

  1. Dearest Jere !
    Thank you so much for your very kind words ♥
    i'm so happy you love them !!!
    Thanks so much for your wonderful Poser and my inspiration !!!
    Hugs Caro

    ReplyDelete