Monday, July 15, 2013

Brooke

Today is the 15th, and you know what that means! The new monthly freebie release. I had planned to hand out a nice gothic tube to match Chichi's dark kits, but, things have been crazy around here and after a couple of weeks, She is still only about half done. Maybe next month...OR if I can get her finished sooner, I will just bring it in and drop it off whether it is the 15th or not. Anyway, here is Brooke. I hope you guys can use her, I'm not particularly happy with her, but, I gotta move on ...oh well! Hope you like her!

As always, free to use with © attached.










4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear Jere,
    many thanks ♥ for your wonderful Tubes !!!
    Kind regards Caro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Thank you for using my girls! <3

      Delete